I got myself a Japanese fox (kitsune) mask and tried it on. It’s really quite striking! “Kon! Kon!” (That’s what the fox says . . . at least in Japanese.)
Relevant to a certain scene I’ve got set up for Mindfield (the sequel to Transmogrified), I’m thinking of putting something like this on the cover whenever I get around to completing the book. Eeheehee!
I would like some feedback as to what viewers think about my book trailer for Transmogrified. Here are some questions you can answer to help me improve my marketing strategy in the future. Please write your answers in the comments section here on this blog, or on the same post shared on my Facebook page (by following this URL): Transmogrified Book Trailer
1. Does this book trailer look professional? Why or why not?
2. Did the video capture your interest? Why or why not?
3. Are the character degins appealing? Why or why not?
4. How did you feel when you watched this video?
5. What could I do to improve the “Transmogrified” book trailer and make it more appealing to a science fiction reader (or even to capture the interest of people who are not normally drawn to science fiction)?
Feel free to write any other comments or suggestions regarding this book trailer.